- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Remotely Control and Monitor your Dehumidifier for Basement
- Wire /Cord Length: 26 ft / 8m
- LCD Monitor, Simple Symbol Condition Indicator
- Function: Start/Stop Dehumidifier, Adjust Humidity Level, Dehumidification and Duct Mode Switch, Temeprature Sensor, Continuous Mode, Drain Pump (if have) Control
- Currently only Support Alorair’s Sentinel HD90, Sentinel HDi90, Sentinel HD55 Series Basement Dehumidifier, Plug and Play
G3 Filter is Now available for the Sentinel HD90 and Sentinel HDi90 Basement Dehumidifier
The Remote Controller connects to the dehumidifier via a 25′ CAT 5 cable. In addition to monitoring surrounding conditions, the remote control contains an integrated sensor which offers multiple options for remote controlling your unit.
The remote control can be used in those 2 ways:
Install the dehumidifier in one room and then duct to another room which has the remote control mounted on the wall. So the unit can adapt the humidity level.
When your unit is installed in the crawl space, the remote controller can be mounted in your living space or garage. This realizes the long-distance humidity controlling and intelligent monitoring of the unit simultaneously.